Companhia de Bebidas das Americas Ambev ( ABV) pushed the Food & Beverage industry lower today making it today's featured Food & Beverage laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, Companhia de Bebidas das Americas Ambev fell $1.12 (-3.0%) to $36.47 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,049,642 shares of Companhia de Bebidas das Americas Ambev exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,242,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $36.13-$37.69 after having opened the day at $37.28 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $37.59. Other companies within the Food & Beverage industry that declined today were: Tianli Agritech ( OINK), down 7.3%, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters ( GMCR), down 5.9%, Mead Johnson Nutrition Company ( MJN), down 5.7% and Castle Brands Incorporated ( ROX), down 5.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Companhia de Bebidas das Americas Ambev Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.