CME Group ( CME) pushed the Financial sector lower today making it today's featured Financial laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, CME Group fell $1.31 (-1.7%) to $75.20 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,053,558 shares of CME Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,046,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $74.95-$76.35 after having opened the day at $75.43 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $76.51. Other companies within the Financial sector that declined today were: Manhattan Bridge Capital ( LOAN), down 10.0%, InnSuites Hospitality ( IHT), down 9.2%, National Security Group ( NSEC), down 7.5% and Marlin Business Services ( MRLN), down 7.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full CME Group Ratings Report.
- Use our financial section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.