Agilent Technologies ( A) pushed the Electronics industry lower today making it today's featured Electronics laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, Agilent Technologies fell $0.50 (-1.1%) to $43.09 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,944,273 shares of Agilent Technologies exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,825,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $42.95-$43.89 after having opened the day at $43.49 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $43.59. Other companies within the Electronics industry that declined today were: Plug Power ( PLUG), down 16.6%, AMSC ( AMSC), down 8.7%, Uni-pixel ( UNXL), down 8.3% and SatCon Technology Corporation ( SATC), down 7.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Agilent Technologies Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.