Moody's Corporation ( MCO) pushed the Diversified Services industry lower today making it today's featured Diversified Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Moody's Corporation fell $0.85 (-1.4%) to $60.45 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,035,178 shares of Moody's Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,625,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $60.29-$61.93 after having opened the day at $61.02 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $61.30. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that declined today were: SmartPros ( SPRO), down 10.9%, Planet Payment ( PLPM), down 8.1%, Document Security Systems ( DSS), down 7.0% and Spar Group ( SGRP), down 6.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Moody's Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.