PVH ( PVH) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Non-Durables laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, PVH fell $1.33 (-1.1%) to $125.58 on light volume. Throughout the day, 624,908 shares of PVH exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 895,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $125.05-$127.81 after having opened the day at $126.76 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $126.91. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that declined today were: Zep ( ZEP), down 19.0%, Verso Paper ( VRS), down 5.3%, Northern Technologies International ( NTIC), down 4.4% and Joe's Jeans ( JOEZ), down 3.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full PVH Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.