Mead Johnson Nutrition Company ( MJN) pushed the Consumer Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Consumer Goods laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Mead Johnson Nutrition Company fell $4.53 (-5.7%) to $74.90 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 4,167,671 shares of Mead Johnson Nutrition Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,417,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $74.59-$78.00 after having opened the day at $78.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $79.43. Other companies within the Consumer Goods sector that declined today were: Zep ( ZEP), down 19.0%, Tianli Agritech ( OINK), down 7.3%, Westport Innovations ( WPRT), down 6.7% and Virco Manufacturing Corporation ( VIRC), down 6.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Mead Johnson Nutrition Company Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.