Infosys ( INFY) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Software & Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Infosys fell $0.52 (-1.3%) to $40.51 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,166,440 shares of Infosys exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,140,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $40.41-$41.26 after having opened the day at $40.61 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $41.03. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that declined today were: WebMD Health Corporation ( WBMD), down 10.8%, Attunity ( ATTU), down 6.8%, FalconStor Software ( FALC), down 6.7% and ChyronHego ( CHYR), down 6.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Infosys Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.