Teradata Corporation ( TDC) pushed the Computer Hardware industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Hardware laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Teradata Corporation fell $0.62 (-1.2%) to $50.02 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,261,974 shares of Teradata Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,555,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $49.58-$50.74 after having opened the day at $50.62 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $50.64. Other companies within the Computer Hardware industry that declined today were: iGo ( IGOI), down 5.6%, Hauppauge Digital ( HAUP), down 5.1%, China TechFaith Wireless Comm Tech ( CNTF), down 3.9% and Universal Display Corporation ( OLED), down 2.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Teradata Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.