UBS ( UBS) pushed the Banking industry lower today making it today's featured Banking laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, UBS fell $0.28 (-1.6%) to $16.92 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,215,320 shares of UBS exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,555,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $16.80-$17.11 after having opened the day at $16.93 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $17.20. Other companies within the Banking industry that declined today were: National Bank of Greece ( NBG), down 6.7%, Severn Bancorp ( SVBI), down 6.6%, Farmers Capital Bank Corporation ( FFKT), down 6.4% and Peoples Financial Corporation ( PFBX), down 6.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full UBS Ratings Report.
- Use our banking section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.