Harley-Davidson ( HOG) pushed the Automotive industry lower today making it today's featured Automotive laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Harley-Davidson fell $0.67 (-1.2%) to $54.87 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,572,892 shares of Harley-Davidson exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,543,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $54.68-$56.13 after having opened the day at $55.72 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $55.54. Other companies within the Automotive industry that declined today were: Westport Innovations ( WPRT), down 6.7%, Wabash National Corporation ( WNC), down 3.0%, Tata Motors ( TTM), down 2.7% and Navistar International ( NAV), down 2.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Harley-Davidson Ratings Report.
- Use our automotive section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.