Northrop Grumman ( NOC) pushed the Aerospace/Defense industry lower today making it today's featured Aerospace/Defense laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.9%. By the end of trading, Northrop Grumman fell $1.18 (-1.4%) to $82.17 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,131,670 shares of Northrop Grumman exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,693,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $81.80-$83.24 after having opened the day at $83.08 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $83.35. Other companies within the Aerospace/Defense industry that declined today were: Taser International ( TASR), down 3.0%, Honeywell International ( HON), down 3.0%, B/E Aerospace ( BEAV), down 2.7% and Innovative Solutions and Support ( ISSC), down 2.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Northrop Grumman Ratings Report.
- Use our aerospace/defense section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.