Kansas City Southern ( KSU) pushed the Transportation industry higher today making it today's featured transportation winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.0%. By the end of trading, Kansas City Southern rose $1.57 (1.4%) to $109.99 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,118,604 shares of Kansas City Southern exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,098,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $107.99-$110.08 after having opened the day at $107.99 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $108.42. Other companies within the Transportation industry that increased today were: Era Group ( ERA), up 24.2%, Frontline ( FRO), up 8.9%, Globus Maritime ( GLBS), up 3.6% and USA Truck ( USAK), up 2.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Kansas City Southern Ratings Report.
- Use our transportation section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.