Lorillard ( LO) pushed the Tobacco industry higher today making it today's featured tobacco winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, Lorillard rose $0.46 (1.1%) to $44.41 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,529,707 shares of Lorillard exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,163,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $43.95-$44.57 after having opened the day at $44.04 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $43.95.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Lorillard Ratings Report.
- Use our tobacco section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.