Electronic Arts ( EA) pushed the Technology sector higher today making it today's featured technology winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Electronic Arts rose $0.34 (1.5%) to $23.52 on light volume. Throughout the day, 3,297,089 shares of Electronic Arts exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,621,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $22.99-$23.54 after having opened the day at $23.20 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $23.18. Other companies within the Technology sector that increased today were: Envivio ( ENVI), up 14.9%, MER Telemanagement Solutions ( MTSL), up 14.2%, Clearfield ( CLFD), up 13.1% and Mediabistro ( MBIS), up 11.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Electronic Arts Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.