Kohl's ( KSS) pushed the Services sector higher today making it today's featured services winner. The sector as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Kohl's rose $0.90 (1.8%) to $52.47 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 3,852,496 shares of Kohl's exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,521,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $51.82-$53.25 after having opened the day at $52.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $51.57. Other companies within the Services sector that increased today were: Destination XL Group ( DXLG), up 74.1%, Digital Domain Media Group ( DDMG), up 45.5%, Digital Domain Media Group ( DDMGQ), up 45.5% and Era Group ( ERA), up 24.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Kohl's Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.