CVS Caremark ( CVS) pushed the Retail industry higher today making it today's featured retail winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, CVS Caremark rose $0.90 (1.6%) to $58.49 on average volume. Throughout the day, 5,351,846 shares of CVS Caremark exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,325,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $57.32-$58.58 after having opened the day at $57.56 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $57.59. Other companies within the Retail industry that increased today were: Destination XL Group ( DXLG), up 74.1%, Pacific Sunwear ( PSUN), up 8.5%, Roundys ( RNDY), up 6.0% and Alon Blue Square Israel ( BSI), up 6.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full CVS Caremark Ratings Report.
- Use our retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.