Weyerhaeuser ( WY) pushed the Real Estate industry higher today making it today's featured real estate winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Weyerhaeuser rose $0.44 (1.6%) to $28.54 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,935,976 shares of Weyerhaeuser exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6,250,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $28.01-$28.73 after having opened the day at $28.05 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $28.10. Other companies within the Real Estate industry that increased today were: Altis Resident ( RESI), up 15.2%, IFM Investments ( CTC), up 8.8%, Whitestone REIT ( WSR), up 3.6% and Extra Space Storage ( EXR), up 3.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Weyerhaeuser Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.