Cliffs Natural Resources ( CLF) pushed the Metals & Mining industry higher today making it today's featured metals & mining winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 2.3%. By the end of trading, Cliffs Natural Resources rose $0.18 (1.1%) to $16.60 on light volume. Throughout the day, 6,457,970 shares of Cliffs Natural Resources exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 12,060,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $16.17-$16.88 after having opened the day at $16.38 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $16.42. Other companies within the Metals & Mining industry that increased today were: China Natural Resources ( CHNR), up 24.5%, Tenaris ( TS), up 9.1%, United States Steel Corporation ( X), up 8.3% and L & L Energy ( LLEN), up 6.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Cliffs Natural Resources Ratings Report.
- Use our metals & mining section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.