Time Warner ( TWX) pushed the Media industry higher today making it today's featured media winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Time Warner rose $1.22 (2.1%) to $59.52 on average volume. Throughout the day, 6,394,799 shares of Time Warner exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,760,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $58.16-$59.72 after having opened the day at $58.25 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $58.30. Other companies within the Media industry that increased today were: Digital Domain Media Group ( DDMG), up 45.5%, Digital Domain Media Group ( DDMGQ), up 45.5%, YOU On Demand Holdings ( YOD), up 6.8% and Emmis Communications ( EMMS), up 4.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Time Warner Ratings Report.
- Use our media section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.