Chipotle Mexican Grill ( CMG) pushed the Leisure industry higher today making it today's featured leisure winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Chipotle Mexican Grill rose $7.79 (2.1%) to $371.53 on average volume. Throughout the day, 439,295 shares of Chipotle Mexican Grill exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 489,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $364.67-$371.77 after having opened the day at $364.67 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $363.74. Other companies within the Leisure industry that increased today were: Noodles & Co Class A ( NDLS), up 22.7%, Empire Resorts ( NYNY), up 10.8%, Krispy Kreme Doughnuts ( KKD), up 4.5% and Century Casinos ( CNTY), up 3.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Chipotle Mexican Grill Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.