Zynga ( ZNGA) pushed the Internet industry higher today making it today's featured internet winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, Zynga rose $0.20 (6.5%) to $3.27 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 97,800,777 shares of Zynga exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 22,761,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $3.21-$3.48 after having opened the day at $3.44 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $3.07. Other companies within the Internet industry that increased today were: Mediabistro ( MBIS), up 11.7%, Travelzoo ( TZOO), up 4.2%, Groupon ( GRPN), up 3.2% and LiveDeal ( LIVE), up 2.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Zynga Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.