Dresser-Rand Group ( DRC) pushed the Industrial Goods sector higher today making it today's featured industrial goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, Dresser-Rand Group rose $1.08 (1.7%) to $63.19 on average volume. Throughout the day, 665,031 shares of Dresser-Rand Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 627,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $62.07-$63.68 after having opened the day at $62.12 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $62.11. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that increased today were: Cleantech Solutions International ( CLNT), up 18.2%, Goldfield ( GV), up 10.5%, Integrated Electrical Services ( IESC), up 9.1% and Frontline ( FRO), up 8.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Dresser-Rand Group Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.