Zimmer Holdings ( ZMH) pushed the Health Services industry higher today making it today's featured health services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.7%. By the end of trading, Zimmer Holdings rose $1.08 (1.4%) to $76.08 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,149,030 shares of Zimmer Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,033,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $75.00-$76.56 after having opened the day at $75.15 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $75.00. Other companies within the Health Services industry that increased today were: Uroplasty ( UPI), up 5.9%, Escalon Medical Corporation ( ESMC), up 5.4%, Unilife Corporation ( UNIS), up 5.2% and TearLab Corpoartion ( TEAR), up 4.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Zimmer Holdings Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.