Celgene Corporation ( CELG) pushed the Health Care sector higher today making it today's featured health care winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Celgene Corporation rose $1.35 (1.1%) to $120.26 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2,295,930 shares of Celgene Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,133,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $118.93-$121.13 after having opened the day at $119.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $118.91. Other companies within the Health Care sector that increased today were: Ambit Biosciences ( AMBI), up 18.2%, Aoxing Pharmaceutical Company ( AXN), up 13.9%, Celldex Therapeutics ( CLDX), up 12.3% and Puma Biotechnology ( PBYI), up 12.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Celgene Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.