Capital One Financial ( COF) pushed the Financial Services industry higher today making it today's featured financial services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Capital One Financial rose $0.65 (1.0%) to $64.24 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,804,170 shares of Capital One Financial exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,955,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $63.59-$64.72 after having opened the day at $63.64 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $63.59. Other companies within the Financial Services industry that increased today were: Noah Holdings ( NOAH), up 15.7%, PHH Corporation ( PHH), up 5.1%, Marine Petroleum ( MARPS), up 4.4% and Golub Capital BDC Inc. Class B ( GBDC), up 2.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Capital One Financial Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.