Devon Energy ( DVN) pushed the Energy industry higher today making it today's featured energy winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Devon Energy rose $0.77 (1.5%) to $53.05 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,170,529 shares of Devon Energy exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,411,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $52.29-$53.10 after having opened the day at $52.31 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $52.28. Other companies within the Energy industry that increased today were: PrimeEnergy ( PNRG), up 18.1%, Samson Oil & Gas ( SSN), up 11.5%, PostRock Energy ( PSTR), up 10.3% and Tenaris ( TS), up 9.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Devon Energy Ratings Report.
- Use our energy section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.