Avago Technologies ( AVGO) pushed the Electronics industry higher today making it today's featured electronics winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, Avago Technologies rose $0.87 (2.3%) to $38.48 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,024,858 shares of Avago Technologies exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,755,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $37.82-$38.98 after having opened the day at $37.95 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $37.61. Other companies within the Electronics industry that increased today were: LightPath Technologies ( LPTH), up 9.0%, Alliance Fiber Optic Products ( AFOP), up 8.5%, Acuity Brands ( AYI), up 7.2% and Geospace Technologies ( GEOS), up 5.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Avago Technologies Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.