Myriad Genetics ( MYGN) pushed the Diversified Services industry higher today making it today's featured diversified services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Myriad Genetics rose $0.47 (1.7%) to $27.79 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,114,394 shares of Myriad Genetics exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,971,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $27.04-$27.91 after having opened the day at $27.19 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $27.32. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that increased today were: ADT Corporation ( ADT), up 10.0%, RLJ Entertainment ( RLJE), up 8.4%, Swisher Hygiene ( SWSH), up 7.9% and VirtualScopics ( VSCP), up 7.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Myriad Genetics Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.