Herbalife ( HLF) pushed the Consumer Goods sector higher today making it today's featured consumer goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Herbalife rose $1.23 (2.7%) to $46.39 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,089,951 shares of Herbalife exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,466,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $45.35-$47.09 after having opened the day at $45.47 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $45.16. Other companies within the Consumer Goods sector that increased today were: SGOCO Group ( SGOC), up 9.6%, Swisher Hygiene ( SWSH), up 7.9%, China New Borun Corporation ( BORN), up 6.7% and China Automotive Systems ( CAAS), up 5.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Herbalife Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.