JPMorgan Chase ( JPM) pushed the Banking industry higher today making it today's featured banking winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, JPMorgan Chase rose $0.72 (1.4%) to $52.83 on average volume. Throughout the day, 20,285,010 shares of JPMorgan Chase exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 23,114,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $52.12-$53.53 after having opened the day at $52.57 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $52.11. Other companies within the Banking industry that increased today were: Carolina Trust Bank ( CART), up 8.9%, First Federal Bancshares of Arkansas ( FFBH), up 8.0%, Royal Bancshares of Pennsylvania ( RBPAA), up 6.7% and River Valley Bancorp ( RIVR), up 6.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full JPMorgan Chase Ratings Report.
- Use our banking section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.