- Inviting common areas for work or play, flooded with natural light thanks to 16-foot windows. A patio with self-serve grills, outdoor seating and loungers serves as an open-air extension of the lobby.
- Light-filled suites with a fluid design, signature Heavenly® Bed, 42” flat-screen television, large desk with open shelving and ergonomic chair. Suites are smoke-free and offer recycling bins, environmentally-friendly “do not disturb” door magnets, recycled tire flooring and mountings for art and soy-based fabrics. Complimentary amenities for four-legged travel companions are also available in specially appointed pet-friendly suites.
- Spa-inspired bathrooms with an invigorating rain-shower, dual-flush toilet and low-flow faucets and fixtures.
- Fully equipped en-suite gourmet kitchens featuring filtered water, energy efficient appliances and cooking utensils to prepare meals (with ready-to-cook and grab-and-go goods available at RESTORE, a 24-hour food pantry in the lobby).
- MOTION, a 24-hour fitness center, featuring Life Fitness cardio machines, strength training equipment and Element’s signature “pedal-powered” stationary bike charging station, which powers-up personal electronic devices while guests exercise. Element’s indoor all-natural saltwater pool and complimentary bikes-to-borrow further propel travelers to maintain their healthy lifestyle in Vaughan.
- 3,500 square feet of meeting space with modular furnishings, flexible layout and state-of-the-art technology designed for both intimate groups and larger receptions of up to 150 attendees. Element guests can also stay connected thanks to RESOURCE, a 24-hour complimentary business center equipped with computers, printer and fax machine. Free WiFi is available throughout the hotel.
- Delicious food thanks to RISE, Element’s healthy and complimentary daily breakfast as well as RELAX, its Monday-Thursday complimentary evening receptions. After hours, mobile Salon Bars are stocked with premium wines and beers as well as soft drinks and snacks, inviting guests to linger in Element Vaughan Southwest’s spacious lobby.
Element Lexington Element Las Vegas Summerlin Element Houston Vintage Park Element Arundel Mills Element Denver Park Meadows Element Dallas Fort Worth Airport North Element Ewing Princeton Element Omaha Midtown Crossing Element New York Times Square West Element Miami International Airport Element Vaughan SouthwestAbout Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. is one of the leading hotel and leisure companies in the world with 1,146 properties in nearly 100 countries and 171,000 employees at its owned and managed properties. Starwood is a fully integrated owner, operator and franchisor of hotels, resorts and residences with the following internationally renowned brands: St. Regis®, The Luxury Collection®, W®, Westin®, Le Méridien®, Sheraton®, Four Points® by Sheraton, Aloft®, and Element®. The Company boasts one of the industry’s leading loyalty programs, Starwood Preferred Guest® (SPG®), allowing members to earn and redeem points for room stays, room upgrades and flights, with no blackout dates. Starwood also owns Starwood Vacation Ownership, Inc., a premier provider of world-class vacation experiences through villa-style resorts and privileged access to Starwood brands. For more information, please visit www.starwoodhotels.com. About Atlific Hotels Atlific Hotels is one of the leading hotel management companies in Canada operating over 50 hotels with offices in Montreal, Toronto and Vancouver. Ranked by Hotelier Magazine as one of the country’s top 5 performing hotel management companies in 2012, Atlific Hotels has over 50 years of experience managing well known Canadian hotels, resorts, and extended stay properties and has built a reputation for best in business accounting reporting, exceptional sales and marketing programs and sound operational systems. Atlific Hotels’ parent company, Ocean Properties, Ltd. operates over 60 hotels throughout the United States. Together they manage over 100 properties in North America with a total of 16,500 rooms, which include independent hotels and resorts as well as internationally recognized hotel brands. For more information please visit www.atlific.com.