AmerisourceBergen ( ABC) pushed the Wholesale industry lower today making it today's featured Wholesale laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, AmerisourceBergen fell $0.81 (-1.4%) to $55.02 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,556,650 shares of AmerisourceBergen exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,668,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $54.97-$56.23 after having opened the day at $56.11 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $55.83. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that declined today were: Armco Metals Holdings ( CNAM), down 5.8%, China Metro-Rural Holdings ( CNR), down 5.0%, Shengkai Innovations ( VALV), down 4.0% and Coast Distribution System ( CRV), down 3.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full AmerisourceBergen Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.