CA ( CA) pushed the Technology sector lower today making it today's featured Technology laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 2.2%. By the end of trading, CA fell $0.39 (-1.4%) to $28.23 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,548,899 shares of CA exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,764,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $28.19-$29.00 after having opened the day at $29.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $28.62. Other companies within the Technology sector that declined today were: SatCon Technology Corporation ( SATC), down 33.3%, FalconStor Software ( FALC), down 12.4%, InterDigital ( IDCC), down 12.1% and Alvarion ( ALVR), down 10.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full CA Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.