Time Warner Cable ( TWC) pushed the Services sector lower today making it today's featured Services laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 1.1%. By the end of trading, Time Warner Cable fell $1.53 (-1.4%) to $110.95 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 5,194,554 shares of Time Warner Cable exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,623,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $110.59-$114.71 after having opened the day at $112.65 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $112.48. Other companies within the Services sector that declined today were: Document Security Systems ( DSS), down 18.7%, FreeSeas ( FREE), down 12.9%, Radio One ( ROIA), down 10.9% and Spar Group ( SGRP), down 8.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Time Warner Cable Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.