Molycorp ( MCP) pushed the Metals & Mining industry lower today making it today's featured Metals & Mining laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 2.0%. By the end of trading, Molycorp fell $0.15 (-2.4%) to $6.05 on light volume. Throughout the day, 5,540,576 shares of Molycorp exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7,886,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $5.94-$6.25 after having opened the day at $6.17 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $6.20. Other companies within the Metals & Mining industry that declined today were: Ossen Innovation ( OSN), down 13.8%, Rare Element Resources ( REE), down 7.1%, Grupo Simec S.A.B. de C.V ( SIM), down 4.8% and Sutor Technology Group ( SUTR), down 4.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Molycorp Ratings Report.
- Use our metals & mining section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.