DR Horton ( DHI) pushed the Materials & Construction industry lower today making it today's featured Materials & Construction laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.0%. By the end of trading, DR Horton fell $0.23 (-1.1%) to $21.05 on average volume. Throughout the day, 6,225,376 shares of DR Horton exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6,728,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $20.98-$21.71 after having opened the day at $21.44 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $21.28. Other companies within the Materials & Construction industry that declined today were: Vertex Energy ( VTNR), down 6.0%, Industrial Services of America ( IDSA), down 5.9%, Goldfield ( GV), down 3.2% and KB Home ( KBH), down 3.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full DR Horton Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.