KB Home ( KBH) pushed the Industrial Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Industrial Goods laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 1.4%. By the end of trading, KB Home fell $0.62 (-3.2%) to $19.01 on average volume. Throughout the day, 5,134,426 shares of KB Home exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,475,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $18.98-$20.11 after having opened the day at $19.76 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $19.63. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that declined today were: Vertex Energy ( VTNR), down 6.0%, Industrial Services of America ( IDSA), down 5.9%, Manitex International ( MNTX), down 4.8% and AZZ ( AZZ), down 4.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full KB Home Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.