Covidien ( COV) pushed the Health Services industry lower today making it today's featured Health Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Covidien fell $5.43 (-8.6%) to $57.41 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,352,326 shares of Covidien exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,893,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $57.16-$58.09 after having opened the day at $57.63 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $62.84. Other companies within the Health Services industry that declined today were: Pingtan Marine Enterprise ( PME), down 61.1%, Stereotaxis ( STXS), down 11.0%, Healthways ( HWAY), down 6.7% and Hooper Holmes ( HH), down 5.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Covidien Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.