Warner Chilcott ( WCRX) pushed the Health Care sector lower today making it today's featured Health Care laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 1.2%. By the end of trading, Warner Chilcott fell $0.20 (-1.0%) to $19.71 on light volume. Throughout the day, 3,672,061 shares of Warner Chilcott exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6,964,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $19.64-$20.07 after having opened the day at $20.05 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $19.91. Other companies within the Health Care sector that declined today were: Pingtan Marine Enterprise ( PME), down 61.1%, Mast Therapeutics ( MSTX), down 38.6%, Insmed ( INSM), down 18.7% and TherapeuticsMD ( TXMD), down 13.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Warner Chilcott Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.