Affiliated Managers Group ( AMG) pushed the Financial Services industry lower today making it today's featured Financial Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Affiliated Managers Group fell $1.80 (-1.1%) to $162.14 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 672,083 shares of Affiliated Managers Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 358,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $161.66-$163.75 after having opened the day at $163.47 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $163.94. Other companies within the Financial Services industry that declined today were: CIFC ( CIFC), down 5.0%, Palmetto ( PLMT), down 4.5%, Mesa Royalty ( MTR), down 3.9% and Consumer Portfolio Services ( CPSS), down 3.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Affiliated Managers Group Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.