Equity Residential ( EQR) pushed the Financial sector lower today making it today's featured Financial laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, Equity Residential fell $0.58 (-1.0%) to $57.48 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,318,512 shares of Equity Residential exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,337,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $57.39-$58.70 after having opened the day at $58.36 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $58.06. Other companies within the Financial sector that declined today were: Howard Bancorp Inc Md ( HBMD), down 7.9%, IFM Investments ( CTC), down 7.3%, Citizens Holding Company ( CIZN), down 5.9% and United Community Financial Corporation ( UCFC), down 5.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Equity Residential Ratings Report.
- Use our financial section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.