HollyFrontier ( HFC) pushed the Energy industry lower today making it today's featured Energy laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, HollyFrontier fell $2.04 (-4.8%) to $40.74 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,361,958 shares of HollyFrontier exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,585,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $40.50-$42.82 after having opened the day at $42.40 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $42.78. Other companies within the Energy industry that declined today were: HyperDynamics Corporation ( HDY), down 88.9%, Tengasco ( TGC), down 6.8%, PostRock Energy ( PSTR), down 5.2% and KiOR ( KIOR), down 5.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full HollyFrontier Ratings Report.
- Use our energy section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.