Ulta Salon Cosmetics & Fragrances ( ULTA) pushed the Diversified Services industry lower today making it today's featured Diversified Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.1%. By the end of trading, Ulta Salon Cosmetics & Fragrances fell $1.11 (-1.1%) to $99.01 on light volume. Throughout the day, 594,015 shares of Ulta Salon Cosmetics & Fragrances exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,168,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $98.58-$100.69 after having opened the day at $100.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $100.12. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that declined today were: Document Security Systems ( DSS), down 18.7%, Spar Group ( SGRP), down 8.8%, UniTek Global Services ( UNTK), down 7.1% and PDI ( PDII), down 6.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Ulta Salon Cosmetics & Fragrances Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.