Nike ( NKE) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Non-Durables laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.3%. By the end of trading, Nike fell $1.35 (-2.1%) to $62.33 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 7,108,751 shares of Nike exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,501,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $62.20-$64.59 after having opened the day at $63.94 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $63.68. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that declined today were: Coldwater Creek ( CWTR), down 7.2%, Female Health Company ( FHCO), down 2.8%, Joe's Jeans ( JOEZ), down 2.4% and Mannatech ( MTEX), down 2.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Nike Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.