SodaStream International ( SODA) pushed the Consumer Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Consumer Goods laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 1.5%. By the end of trading, SodaStream International fell $2.27 (-3.1%) to $70.38 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,619,452 shares of SodaStream International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,217,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $70.13-$74.00 after having opened the day at $73.23 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $72.65. Other companies within the Consumer Goods sector that declined today were: Mondelez International ( MDLZ), down 31.7%, Coldwater Creek ( CWTR), down 7.2%, Appliance Recycling Centers Of America ( ARCI), down 6.5% and Leading Brands ( LBIX), down 5.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full SodaStream International Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.