Salesforce.com ( CRM) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Software & Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.9%. By the end of trading, Salesforce.com fell $0.38 (-1.0%) to $37.80 on light volume. Throughout the day, 3,792,937 shares of Salesforce.com exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6,810,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $37.76-$38.72 after having opened the day at $38.56 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $38.18. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that declined today were: FalconStor Software ( FALC), down 12.4%, Webmedia Brands ( WEBM), down 6.7%, Mediabistro ( MBIS), down 6.7% and EPAM Systems ( EPAM), down 5.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Salesforce.com Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.