Potash Corporation of Saskatchewan ( POT) pushed the Chemicals industry lower today making it today's featured Chemicals laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.3%. By the end of trading, Potash Corporation of Saskatchewan fell $0.53 (-1.4%) to $37.60 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 8,161,971 shares of Potash Corporation of Saskatchewan exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,329,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $37.50-$38.46 after having opened the day at $38.33 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $38.13. Other companies within the Chemicals industry that declined today were: Pacific Ethanol ( PEIX), down 6.0%, Valhi ( VHI), down 3.0%, CVR Partners ( UAN), down 2.8% and Methes Energies International ( MEIL), down 2.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Potash Corporation of Saskatchewan Ratings Report.
- Use our chemicals section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.