McKesson ( MCK) pushed the Wholesale industry higher today making it today's featured wholesale winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, McKesson rose $1.68 (1.5%) to $116.18 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,380,205 shares of McKesson exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,207,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $115.30-$116.78 after having opened the day at $115.77 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $114.50. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that increased today were: China Auto Logistics ( CALI), up 5.0%, Bluelinx Holdings ( BXC), up 4.7%, Houston Wire & Cable Company ( HWCC), up 4.4% and Watsco ( WSO.B), up 3.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full McKesson Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.