Siemens ( SI) pushed the Telecommunications industry higher today making it today's featured telecommunications winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 5.4%. By the end of trading, Siemens rose $2.61 (2.6%) to $103.92 on average volume. Throughout the day, 323,677 shares of Siemens exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 387,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $103.52-$104.23 after having opened the day at $103.82 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $101.31. Other companies within the Telecommunications industry that increased today were: Voltari ( VLTC), up 888.7%, Zhone Technologies ( ZHNE), up 15.0%, Sky-mobi ( MOBI), up 11.6% and General Communication ( GNCMA), up 7.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Siemens Ratings Report.
- Use our telecommunications section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.