Yum Brands ( YUM) pushed the Services sector higher today making it today's featured services winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 1.1%. By the end of trading, Yum Brands rose $0.88 (1.3%) to $70.22 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2,159,476 shares of Yum Brands exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,598,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $69.26-$70.48 after having opened the day at $69.60 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $69.34. Other companies within the Services sector that increased today were: Sino-Global Shipping America ( SINO), up 36.1%, Era Group ( ERA), up 25.3%, Newlead Holdings ( NEWL), up 18.8% and Dolan ( DM), up 14.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Yum Brands Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.